EDIT: UNINSTALLING RAZER SYNAPSE FIXED THE ISSUE!
Don’t ask me why or how its related, but I asked a friend on Discord and he suggested to delete razer synapse (one of his friends had this issue) and it worked.
Other solutions people mentioned that worked for them:
*Delete “rzchromasdk64.dll” and the game will work ; it is located at C:windowsSystem32
* restart PC and started battle.net as soon as windows came up, and it was fine.
* Delete the Battle.net Cache folder:
* Delete the Battle.net Tools folder:
* Updating razer synapse
* exit NZXT CAM and uninstall it
* Turn off the in game overlay in the Nvidia settings. Then you can run it in full screen or window borderless.
*After trying all the solution one user got his game to work by re-plugging the keyboard.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://missionaryoutreach.net/game/